Founded in 1889, Brentford Football Club established a home at the Griffin Park stadium in 1904. As part of a major redevelopment, which included the construction of a new 17,250 capacity stadium at Lionel Road. Brentford Football Club, adjacent to the Kew Bridge railway station, opened for its first match on 1st September 2020. The new community stadium forms part of a wider redevelopment in the area; this includes the construction of 982 homes used for both Association Football and Rugby Union matches.
Kite Glass provided the bespoke 26.5mm Heat-soaked Toughened SentryGlas® interlayer laminated glass for the project which was edge polished all around for safety and appearance.